Sunday, November 23, 2008

BC 21: Half Done

Today was the same workout as last Sunday: some cardio plus a strength training circuit covering all muscle groups. The only difference is that it started at 10, so I have the rest of the day to myself. I do note that with the exception of residual soreness and exhaustion, I'm not too run down today. Impressive, considering that three weeks ago I would have considered a 2 hour work out pretty taxing...

I'm leaving soon to see Twilight, and I refuse to be embarrassed about it (especially since yesterday I allowed my fellow campers to convince me to see Role Models with them; that I'm embarrassed about).

1 comment:

T said...

I didn't think that going to boot camp would turn you into a tween.

In any case, congrats on all the progress!!!

I sometimes cannot believe the things people are still saying. I recently heard the term "Oriental" used to refer to a person, and it kind of blew my mind. It's like saying "colored" or "negro." Weird. At least you've got some fun/interesting/cool campers to hang with!