Sunday, November 16, 2008

BC 14 - I've survived 2 weeks!

Today was a good: a short (2 hour) indoor circuit, mostly strength training, only 25 minutes of cardio. I feel good, but would probably feel even better if I'd worked out an hour or two more. Not that I've been wasting my down time: I'm finally done with all of my grad school applications, and now all that's left is to send in my transcripts, start reminding the people writing my recommendations, and work on my fellowship applications. Okay, maybe I still have a lot to do before I leave for Ethiopia next month...

Best feeling of the day: my abs, quads and glutes were tight/sore when I woke up. Yes, I know, muscle soreness is not a sensation I should be embracing, but it's nice to know that they're there (and that I'm working the hell out of them).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE reading your blog. It is (almost) inspiring me to start exercising again!! I'm so excited for you. Keep up the great work and keep us posted!!

Adrienne said...

Thanks! Maybe a little less inspired after today's post? I really want to do more running, since I think that's what I'll be doing most when I'm traveling. Of course, I'm too lazy to practice before or after a full day of boot camp...