Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Graduate School Update

It is the start of the season for grad school news, and the first school reporting is the University of Wisconsin at Madison (its school of education is ranked number 2in the country by US News and World Report). They've offered me a spot in their Department of Educational Policy Studies, nominated me for a University Fellowship (apparently very competitive) and guaranteed me a different fellowship with the same funding (first and dissertator year) if I don't get the University Fellowship. So, very good news. I'll be updating my blog with grad school information (both good news and bad, if any) in the weeks to come (all decisions should be in within the next few weeks).

2 comments:

Jenny Davidson said...

Congratulations!

Adrienne said...

Thanks! I've been a bundle of nerves (well, actually, I've been mostly just enjoying my trip), but it's still good to hear.