Wednesday, December 17, 2008

One More Day Until Take Off

Boot camp is finally over. The final loss was 22 pounds (less than half of what I was hoping for, but at least it's over). The name of the place (just so no one is ever foolish enough to go waste their money there) is Camp Technique, and the idiot owner goes by the name of Eric Viskovicz. I am told that he's also planning to market the food nationwide. Unless you think pet food is tasty, don't bother. You've been warned.

Oh, and my last boot camp story. One of the gross new campers whipped it out and asked one of the masseuses for a "happy ending" on Monday. I would consider that immediate grounds for kicking him out of the program, but considering the company is too cheap to give refunds, I guess sexually harassing the masseuses is A-OK.

Good news: I finished my fellowship application this morning (I was terrified that I'd leave before I got it done). Now all that's left is packing and some last minute shopping. My next update will be coming from Addis Ababa!

No comments: