Sunday, December 14, 2008

One More Day of Boot Camp

No more whining about sore joints and crazy people. In less than a week, I will be all about my travels. Okay, maybe there will be a little complaining about the whole camping thing, but I'll mostly be in awe of all the amazing places I'll be going and things I'll be seeing.

Saturday morning beach boot camp was mostly okay, with the exception of the army crawling (on your stomach, pushing yourself with your elbows and knees, incredibly unfun). Saturday circuit was nice: mellow, kind of hard, but not too bad. Sunday circuit was a total joke: no one came except me, and the circuit the new trainer prepared was so lame that I just had to do my own. I'm glad I went, though, because now I feel virtuous and can judge my fellow campers. Just kidding. Maybe.

No comments: